Even though the UnStore is simplicity itself — two whole steps! — here are a few tips for getting the most out of your shopping experience with the UnStore.
- Use simple terms. If you want a diamond ring, say so.
- Don’t use whole sentences . Most merchants call products by title, not description.
- Leave out words like ‘at’, ‘in’, ‘on’, ‘the’, ‘for’ (they’ll confuse the search).
- Look at other people’s searches in the sidebar. Just click on a few … they’ll never know you peeked.
- Avoid flowery descriptions.
- Good: Grunge T-shirt
- Bad: I want a shirt just like the one Kurt Cobain wore when he proposed to Courtney Love.